Insurance and Fees
30 Minute Consultation
- Meet your therapist virtually
- Ask questions and share your goals
- Make an informed decision about starting services
- No obligation to start therapy
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Questionnaires and Assessments
- 55 Minute Clinical Interview
55 Minute Counseling Sessions
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Virtual and In-person sessions available
Elevate Counseling Center
- Preferred One
- Private Pay
- Out of Network Benefis
- Single Case Agreements/Out of network Exceptions
- Affordable Fee Scale (based on need)
Reasons You May Choose
- You would like to work with us, but we are not in-network with your insurance provider.
- You are interested a type of counseling that does not pertain to a mental health condition.
- You do not want your insurance company to impose limits to your care.
- You have a high deductible insurance plan and predict you will be paying out of pocket regardless of whether or not you use your benefits.
Please note: We are out-of-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield and Health Partners. If you have either of these insurances (or any others that are not listed as in-network) please see “Non-Insurance Options” below.
Some people prefer to leave their insurance company out of their therapy. Insurance companies require mental health diagnoses and may dictate the length of sessions and eligibility for services. If you want greater flexibility and confidentiality, you may consider this option. Many people with high deductible insurance plans opt for paying privately.
Elevate therapists offer limited affordable fee scale options based on need. Please inquire with your provider to learn more.
Many insurance plans offer out-of-network benefits so you can see providers who are not contracted with your specific insurance company. Out-of-network coverage is usually less than in-network coverage. If you choose this option, you would pay your therapist for therapy and they would give you documentation to submit to your insurance company requesting reimbursement.
Contact your insurance company and ask about a “single case agreement” or “Out-of-network exception.” If granted, the insurance company agrees to pay for therapy as if it were in-network. These exceptions are reserved for special situations in which your provider offers a service or specialty that you are unable to find within your insurance network.
Elevate Accepts the Following Payment Methods
Health Savings Account
Flex Spending Account
Credit/ Debit Card
Contact us with Questions about Insurance Benefits and Fees